The Laminating film is a material that usually looks transparent or translucence, with various textures, which will be laminate by the laminator on the well-printed printing design film in order to make it be protected, waterproof, anti-scratch, dustproof and increase shine and texture. After laminate, the photo will looks more layered; colour will not fade and can be stored longer time. The Laminating film includes the following textures: glossy effect, matte effect, Gridding effect, leather effect…etc.
|Product name||Laminating film|
|Product Type||Glossy (ordinary/casting) L01#
Matte (ordinary/casting) L02#
Ice flower L07#
3D water drops L09#
|Thickness||Casting : 0.06mm-0.08mm,
Calendering : 0.08mm -0.12mm
Casting and Calendering.
|Stretchability||With great tensile strength, can fit complex curved surface.|
|Chemical and physical properties||Anti-weak acid, Anti-weak base, Anti-salt, Waterproof, Wear-resistant.|
20cm/30cm/40cm by roll
|Storage||Should be stored in clean, dry area. Avoid sunshine, keep temperature under 38?|
|Feature||Antiseptic, UV Protection, Color remain fresh forever, Seems three-dimensional.|
1. Use the laminator to laminate the lamination film of various effects to the well-printed printing film.
2. It can be laminate on various types of printing design films (Click here to learn more) to make different effects.
1. Multiple textures available.
2. Waterproof, Dust-resistant, Anti-scratch.
3. Colours never fade.
4. Competitive price, Lower price, Great profit.
5. Easy operation, Easy to stick.